Do you believe you have a damaged or defective product? Prior to shipping to our customers, Rhone garments undergo a rigorous quality inspection at our factory partners and at our warehouse. Despite these best efforts, damaged or defective products do in very rare instances evade removal in those inspections.
If you believe that you’ve received a damaged or defective item, please let us know as soon as possible at Submit a request. We’ll respond as quickly as possible and do all that we can to make good on our commitment.
Please include on your email the following information:
- Your original Rhone order number
- Your current shipping address
- Photographs of the defective or damaged item
- A brief description of the defect or damage. Did this occur over time, or did it happen all at once?
- The PO number on the garment (this will be on the label under the care instructions and will be in the format PO# XXXX)