Rhone garments in their original, unworn, and unwashed condition, with hangtags attached, may be exchanged or returned for a refund up to 45-days following the original date of purchase free of charge and with free shipping.*
Rhone's Return and Exchange policy does not cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
To start an exchange or return, please visit rhone.loopreturns.com and follow the prompts to generate a free shipping label that you may use to send your package back to Rhone. The shipping label is valid for 28 days from the day it's generated.
* Please note that at this time the following purchases are not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Items purchased on the Rhone 'Surplus' page and items marked as 'Final Sale'
- Worn or opened underwear, socks, or undershirts.
- Purchases from third-party retailers (Equinox, REI, Nordstrom, etc.). Please contact the third-party retailer where you made your purchase directly for information on their return policy.
- For international orders, we cannot offer exchanges but can accommodate a return. Please be advised that the customer is responsible for all return shipping costs
Returns are typically processed within:
Normal/Regular: 3-5 business days after delivery to our warehouse.
Holidays/Promotions: 5-7 business days after delivery to our warehouse.
If your return is for a refund request, please note that the refund may take up to 5-7 business days to appear on the statement from your original form of payment.
In the event your return is received by our warehouse with an item missing, store credit will be offered. We are unable to issue refunds unless it is confirmed your returned item is received and in its original unworn, unwashed condition with tags attached.